You will need
For the blinis:
o 115g/4oz self-raising flour
o 2 tsp caster sugar
o 1 large free-range egg
o 110ml/4fl oz milk
For the topping:
o Small handful of fresh chives
o Small packet of smoked salmon
o 3 tbsp of horseradish sauce
o 1 200ml tub of crème fraiche
o 1 lemon
How to make
1. Mix the horseradish sauce and crème fraiche together in a bowl. Set aside in the fridge.
2. Place a large circle of Bake-O-Glide onto the simmering plate.
3. Beat together the flour, sugar, egg and milk.
4. Using a dessert spoon, place spoonfuls Smoked salmon and horseradish Christmas blinis of the mixture onto the Bake-O-Glide paper to cook. They will start to bubble
and when this happens, and they look fairly ‘set’, flip them over so that you can cook the other side.
5. Ideally serve whilst warm. Blob on
some of the crème fraiche mixture and
a slice of smoked salmon. Arrange some
of the chives to pretty it all up, and serve
with some wedges of lemon.